Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kim in the Field of Flags

Last Saturday I had a photo shoot over at Walter Hall Park in League City. Afterwards, my wife Kim and I went over to a section of the park where they had rows and rows of flags planted in the ground. It was a fundraiser in support of an anti-drunk driving campaign. So, as the sun was setting behind me, I took a few photos of Kim. The light in her sunglasses isn't my flash, it's the sun in the opposite sky. 85mm, f/1.4, 1/5000 sec, available light.

2 comments:

  1. Nice catch lights in the sunglasses. Nice framing with the flags behind her out of focus in the background.

    For some reason my eye wants this composition flipped with the subject on the right. Hmmm. Maybe it's because her shoulders are angled slightly to camera left.

    ReplyDelete