Monday, July 12, 2010

Bishop's Palace

I've been going through old files lately, trying to delete some archive material in anticipation of moving to a new back-up scheme. It never fails when you start something like this that you see images you might have missed on first pass. It's like looking through an old junior high school yearbook. It never is a short process. And so I worked on this one a little -- Bishop's Palace in Galveston, shot for the Galveston Historical Foundation a few years ago; 1/200 sec at f/8, 24mm, Topaz Adjust to heighten the sharpness, Nik Silver Efex for the black and white conversion.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shot of the palace Steve. I like the textures and tonality of the shot. I do wish it showed a little bit more space below the front door, but I'm sure that would have brougt in a fence or other undisireable element. Good job.

    ReplyDelete