Monday, January 18, 2010

Kelly

Going back a few months, this is another photo of Kelly Crabb from our photo shoot in Galveston in October. I've struggled with this shot for a while, ended up doing quite a bit of Photoshop work -- textures and effects applied selectively. When I look at it now, a few weeks after the last work I did, I seem to get a disconnect between her and the background, like she should be warmed up a little to match. Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think -- whether it all works or not. Sometimes you get lost amongst the trees and get a little detached from the big picture -- no pun intended.

1 comment:

  1. I like her pose and I like the brick wall. I like the exposure on both subjects. The problem I have is it looks like you dropped her into the shot and they were not actually taken at the same time. That's probably the disconnect you feel.

    ReplyDelete